We have continued our commitment to our patient’s health and safety by utilizing new ways to implement the best practices to keep our patients safe. Dr. Ned Greenberg and his team have worked to make the dental office available for routine dental cleanings, restorative care, and cosmetic treatments. We have increased cleaning and sterilization and have installed the latest disinfection technology to purify the air in our office. Learn more about what we are doing to disinfect our dental office and make it safe for patients to receive the care they need below:
- We have installed negative pressure units throughout our office. These units keep any infected air away from other areas in the office. They also prevent air from being recirculated between rooms.
- UV Air scrubbers were installed in our HVAC systems and in the operatories to sanitize all circulating air in the office.
- Cleanliness and sterilization are always our top priority. We continue our strict sterilization protocols throughout our office. Our office goes above and beyond the recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, & OSHA.
PPE and Patient Precautions
- All of our staff wear PPE to prevent the transmission of infection often released by sneezing, coughing, or speaking. We also ask that all patients wear their masks before they receive treatment in the dental chair.
- At your next appointment, you will see that we are not using our waiting room to minimize contact patients have with each other. Our office will ask screening questions on your current health before you come into our office. We will also take your temperature.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. Because of this, you may have fewer options for appointment times.
We go above and beyond to make our Middle River dental office as safe as possible for all patients. Our staff looks forward to seeing you again at your next appointment. Dr. Greenberg and our office staff will happy to answer any questions you may have about our precautions or your specific dental care. To schedule an appointment, call our office at 410.686.4646. You may also request a consultation with Dr. Greenberg on our website.